Saturday, August 21, 2010

Is it rude to close your eyes at the dentist?

I am petrified of the dentist. My mum makes me go and i cry im so scared but when i get into the dentist im scared of them and if it hurts i dont even put my hand up becuase im too scared.


anyway im 16 now and my mum has said it is my decision to go or not to but she wants me to.. i have registered with a new dentist but haven't been yet.





i was wondering will it be rude to close my eyes and use my ipod.





I don't normaly and my mum said the dentist tells her to, but they didn't talk to me at my last dentist and if i went for a checkup they would give me a filling the same day and not even tell me and just stuck a needle in, thats why i've changed dentists.





any other tips on how to get over my anxiety.





thanks :)Is it rude to close your eyes at the dentist?
It is definately not rude and dentists encourage u to listen to music aswell. They are nice dont worry and they will look after u. turn ur music up and try to not think what he is doing then reward urself after with chocolate or something u like. Trust me u'll feel much better after and ur mum is proabably doing the best thing for u and she will look after u. It is not as bad as it seems. U can also chew gum if u want if it makes u feel happier and dont watch what he does. Everything will be fine so u dont need to worry. good luck sweetie x

No comments:

Post a Comment