Thursday, August 19, 2010

How long does it take for the apple store to charge your debit card and no this is not a credit card?

I ordered an iPad last sunday at two in the morning and the amount was taken out of my account and placed on hold well the amount was placed back into my account because apple said that this was a preauthorization charge to make sure I had the money in my account. Therefore they apparently didn't charge me until my item shipped. Well they also said that they billed me before they shipped it this past Friday and that they already had the payment for it. What confuses me is my bank wachovia has no record of this and the money still has not been taken out of my account my bank did say however if they charged me for it on Friday it could take a couple of business days to show up. So in other words apple says they charged me for it but it hasn't been taken out of my account yet and wachovia doesn't see a new charge for apple yet so they told me maybe it hasn't gone through yet it could take a couple days. I'm just concerned about how apple has their money if it hasn't been taken out of my account yet or my bank can't find any new charges has anyone else had this problem with apple if so watt happened please help me !!!!!!!How long does it take for the apple store to charge your debit card and no this is not a credit card?
Calm down.


This charge was made on Friday --- Saturday and Sunday transactions are not processed. Therefore, the charge will probably show up by the end of this week. If not, call Apple and inquire about what is going on. Your bank cannot do anything if the transaction is not there, and they will just refer you to Apple to get answers.How long does it take for the apple store to charge your debit card and no this is not a credit card?
It has been my experience that they will charge your card within a day or so but refund your account after at least a week

No comments:

Post a Comment