Thursday, August 19, 2010

How to separate two linked Yahoo accounts?

Hi, I have 2 email accounts that I linked through Yahoo mail Plus. Now I want to separate them and have everyone as a single email address for me. I can go to mail Plus options and delete one of them, but I'm afraid that this will lead to deleting the whole account with all its messages and everything.


Any idea guys on how to delink them?





Thanks in advance for your effort.How to separate two linked Yahoo accounts?
Go to the Account Options and remove the account. Accounts are not deleted at that menu. I can't guarantee what will happen to the messages. They may stay, be separated, or be deleted. Maybe someone knows for sure. You can always contact Yahoo mail help and ask.





Note that you can only separate accounts that were originally separate. You can't separate alias email accounts.

No comments:

Post a Comment