Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can you know that your really good friends are smoking?

I had a really good friend since 6th grade and now I am in 8th now. We both walk home and we have to go behind the school to go home. I caught him behind the school smoking and it broke my heart to know that my best friend is smoking behind my back. I asked him why he is doing it. He never gave me a reallg good answer why. He told me he will quit. I don't know if I can trust him. How can I know if he is still doing it by looking at him?How can you know that your really good friends are smoking?
I was smoking behind my boyfriends back, I told him I'd give up. If he didn't have a thing for smelling my hair (because apparently it smells nice) then I'd still be smoking now.





I noticed my boyfriend using little tricks to notice things..


1. He asked why I smelt so nice, because I'd been using a lot of spray deodorant.


2. He smelt my hair a lot.


3. He often asked to copy my homework, went into my bag and had a look around for the book and of course deodorant cans, fags and lighters.


4. I disappeared a lot at break and lunch to sneak one in 'Smokers Ally' and he asked where I was, when I couldn't think of an answer or he'd been there to look for me, he came to his conclusion.





I do hope your friend gives up, however you must take into consideration how long he's been smoking. If it's only been a short while it shouldn't take long, but if he's been smoking long term it will take a while.


Keep reminding him of the risks smoking has and the affect that it can take on people around him.How can you know that your really good friends are smoking?
You should be able to smell smoke on him!

No comments:

Post a Comment