Thursday, August 19, 2010

How to create our own Multi-Bootable CD/DVD?

Is any s/w available for creating Multi-Bootable CD/DVD? Could u anybody tell me? Expecting Your reply. I've lot of Linux Distros. I don't want to burn them in CD each of them.So waht i need is to create Multi-Bootable DVD so that i can reduce time/money. Pls anybody tell me. I'm already trid MagicISO which is also produces Error..............How to create our own Multi-Bootable CD/DVD?
You can't.





Unless you can figure out how to ';install'; the OS onto a disk, and the techs I deal with have never heard of it (and one of them is a hacker). Besides, last I heard, none of the Linux distros had a small enough footprint to fit on a DVD, let alone a CD which holds 5x or more less data.





Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment