Saturday, August 21, 2010

Being faithful to your partner?

What are some quotes, philosophies or statements you you believe to be relevant when it comes to staying faithful to your partner?





Also if you have cheated or been cheated on what went through your mind and what would you say to yourself if you could go back and speak to your old self knowing what you know now?





How do you believe the other person felt?





If you have never experienced any of this then what are your thoughts?Being faithful to your partner?
Do you like crabs?





I would love to spend my whole life sleeping with whoever I like but the truth is there are some nasty diseases out there, if you play russian roulette you know that your luck will eventually run out. Being with someone just for the sex is exciting at first but be honest, wouldn't having someone care for you be more important. Will that person who loves passion and sex be there for you when the chips are down?Being faithful to your partner?
I dated a guy for a year. After we broke up, I found out he cheated on me. It made me think I wasn't good enough for him, he needed another girl to make up for what I lacked. Also, It made me believe he never loved me or cared at all. If you're willing to cheat on someone, you must be willing to lose them. I think he felt a ting of guilt. However, it wasn't enough to fess up and become a man and face me.
http://ihateanne.com/index.php?c=viral%26amp;m鈥?/a>
i think monogamy is stupid. an exclusive love relationship is great but i think people should have sex with whoever they want seeing as love and sex CAN go together but the definitely dont have to.





humans love to suppress their animal instincts, very stupid.
I think its sucks to be cheated on, you feel betrayed and hurt and angry, like a piece of you is stolen forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment