Thursday, August 19, 2010

Can someone Please tell me how to save a friendship I Never Knew I Ment this much Trouble?

See I have this best Friend Name Cory. We Use to be friends back in the 1st Grade Until I messed everything up with him and his girl friend My Sis but not my real sis i just call her my sis. I Had told her to take things slow so they don't end up as friends no more i didn't want to hurt any body. me and him was texting on the computer and he had said you know me and Feleta Broke up. I was Like Yeah, then i was shock because i had told Feleta to don't tell Cory that i said that. then he said You told Feleta to ';TAKE IT SLOW'; and i was like I'm so sorry i didn't mean to get in to Your Relationship i didn't know what was i thinking about, He said R U happy now, and was like no you hate me how can i be happy with myself, i understand if you don't wanna talk or see my face anymore. Then he never text back and after that i texted ';Cory I'm sorry';. God How can i live with myselfCan someone Please tell me how to save a friendship I Never Knew I Ment this much Trouble?
Go and talk with him clearly and listen to him, half things solved just by listening nicely and well if that does not work tell one of mutual friend to convey message





if he does not want to talk then there is nothing you can do

No comments:

Post a Comment