Monday, August 16, 2010

How many of you are OPEN to dating outside of your own race?

If you're white, would you ever date a black or Asian man





I date all races expect for those baboonsHow many of you are OPEN to dating outside of your own race?
I amHow many of you are OPEN to dating outside of your own race?
I have dated outside my own ethnicity before. I am very open to the possibility of dating outside my own race.
I'm white, and im only sexually attracted to white girls
And who are the ';baboons';?





I'm totally open.
race, league, gender, age group, and sometimes Species
I have no choice but to date outside my race. (I'm biracial).





Oh and btw baboons aren't a race idiot.
I'm open. But I';m usually only attracted to white men. :)
I have.
Yes I would date outside my own race. What's the difference between a black man and a white woman besides there skin color?
That is a really hate full thing to say, and I guarantee you look like quasi moto behind that computer of yours.











Your statement and your avatar contradict each other, you know that right?
asian dude, sure :D some are really cuuute





I'm not white though :\
Color is just on the outside. If the girl is nice and sincere i would consider dating them yes No matter what race she is. Hope this helped : )
No way. Ewwww.
Race doesnt bother me. So i'd date any. [:
i'm not open to dating, period.

No comments:

Post a Comment