Saturday, August 21, 2010

How to get wifi for your nintendo wii?

Okay, I just got a nintendo wii and I want wifi


I have the internet on my laptop but I don't know if this really helps :L


My internet is one of those sticks thats you plug into the pc (USB)


How do I get the wifi thing?


Thanks :3How to get wifi for your nintendo wii?
You need to have a wireless router. then you go to settings and internet then set up a connection.How to get wifi for your nintendo wii?
On the Wii, go to the Wii menu, then 'Settings' then 'Internet Connections'. The Wii will then give you a choice of wired or wireless. Depending of what you chose, it will tell you what to do.
if you have a wireless router than just read the instruction manual for installing it for your Wii. it's that simple.
  • cute hair
  • microsoft office
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment