Saturday, August 21, 2010

How many of you hate your neighbors?

I cant stand my neighbors. Maybe I am too picky, but they really really annoy me. I live in a building that houses 6 families. Anyone else have annoying neighbors?





Feel free to share your stories!How many of you hate your neighbors?
you have no idea how much my family hates our neighbor.....they want them to actually die, basicallyHow many of you hate your neighbors?
no,we love our neighbors %26lt;3
nope, my neighbors on the left are college ppl who just throw parties but they're never really around and my neighbors on the right are teenagers living at home with their 'rents who happen to have a cool band that practices everyday. The are both nice and they don't really bother us or anything. :)
I did, but they moved today! It's all good!
I don't like my neighbors





When they have their huge parties, their guests always park their cars in front of our driveway. When my parents tell the owners to tell their guests to move their cars, they get pissed off. I don't think they should get mad because that is not right thing to do. Thats invading our property. Oh and when they have their loud music, its so annoying!!! But of course, we can't say anything%26gt;:I





I wished I moved out of the neighborhood:[
I HATE some of my neighbors!
  • gray hair
  • microsoft office
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment