Thursday, August 19, 2010

How the feelings after drinking coffee are compared to the feelings after drinking tea?

and which do you prefer? and why?





why in America so many prefer coffee and how they look upon tea drinkers there? and why?





how come many in Brtain drink tea..and how they look upon coffee drinkers there? and why? (are they the ';new'; thing?)





which is overall healthier too in your opinion? please explain.





btw, which area of the world you are? (if dont mind sharing) and how common there? for how long?








thanks for your answers!How the feelings after drinking coffee are compared to the feelings after drinking tea?
I am an American born and raised, and I drink largely tea. I also drink coffee, but given the choice between a standard roasted coffee or an English blend or green tea I will usually pick the tea. I do enjoy mochas though.





I think the caffeine levels are fairly similar, but tea has been proven to be more healthy due to the antioxidants found in them.





I think the general attitude towards tea drinkers (and I hear it all the time at work) is that drinking tea is a feminine thing because of little girls playing tea party when they are young. To me, I just prefer the taste better because most coffee found in workplaces is absolute garbage. I honestly have no idea how my coworkers can drink the coffee they make here.How the feelings after drinking coffee are compared to the feelings after drinking tea?
I am from the UK. But I honestly hate coffee, I can't stand the taste of it. But i like tea :) Milk and a sugar and a half ;) lol :D
I prefer beer.





But I live in the UK and drink coffee over tea. Although would be happy with tea too, just prefer coffee.





Neither are healthier really (unless you're drinking too many cups a day) there are health benefits and deficits of both.
Coffee makes me grind my teeth so I stopped drinking it years ago.





Tea is refreshing and I like to try different flavours every now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment