Thursday, August 19, 2010

How many contacts do you have on your phone?

I only have about 20, and I'm really sad about it :|


How many do you have, and what is the norm? How could I increase my number, because I know loads of people I just don't know how to ask for their number!


Thanks :)How many contacts do you have on your phone?
i have 25 but i wish i had more. like one of my friend she has like about 122 contacts in her phone. so jealousHow many contacts do you have on your phone?
I have alot lol
I have about 15 or so, only the most important people...you don't want a bunch of losers on your phone only the people who mean most to you.
I have like 15, only the most important. Other numbers go to my notebook. If I ever lose my phone,what then??
I have about 200, maybe.


Just a guess.


I have no idea, but i would say I have about that many.
32


and most of those are co-workers and work numbers (like 10-15)


i'd prefer not to have so many contacts. i mean hell, when you have alot of friends, drama is bound to follow. and i'm sick and tired of stupid bullshit like that, so i'd rather keep friends at a minimum and be happy, instead of fueding and putting up with drama all the time!
72 contacts. and dont feel bad. just everytime you talk to someone before you leave ask '; hey, do i have your number?'; or just say'; good talking with you, i dont think i have your number.'; just casualy bring it up.
157 on my personal phone %26amp; just under 70 on my 'work' phone.
O wow well im a really out going person and ppl like talking to me and like my company lol idk why but i have like 287 contacts and i got there number bcuz they gave it to me and they like texting me and calling me and kicking it with me........just try to kick it with your friends more often and you will get there # one way or another
i have 63. u can b like o hey ima hit u up later whats ur number. simple
I just counted and was surprised to find about 60? I used to have so few too! First off don't worry about the number you have, it doesn't matter. A lot of people get a person's number who they talk to once and then just never go through their phone to delete them so they have all these people that they don't really care about. Plus who wants to scroll through a huge list of people? Most people in my phone are the people that really count in my life, close friends and family. If you like a person just ask them for their number. Be like hey lets exchange numbers, maybe we can hang out sometime.
88


(alot are work related tho!)
I used to care about how many contacts i had... When i was 13!





Now, i only need the numbers that i actually call and i think the less i have is better because people with hundreds of numbers only speak to a fraction of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment