Saturday, August 21, 2010

How exactly do you shave your pubes?

This is the routine that I go through, but I still get red bumps after I'm done.





*Rinse area


*Apply gel/cream


*Shave with the grain


*Shave against the grain


*Rinse


*Apply Aftershave





I don't know why I continue to get the red bumps. Is there something that I am doing wrong?How exactly do you shave your pubes?
Just use a sharp razor with water and avoid all the lotions.How exactly do you shave your pubes?
I don't shave mine. I trim. But I would think it would be a lot easier to use that dissolving cream instead of a razor to shave your pubes.
my girlfriend shaves mine because its impossible to know what a women wonts and likes XD she usally shaves every thing around my cock and trims my puvbes....i know its weird but eh aat least i get laid XD
Use Barber Scissors, Thats what I use(never have red bumps)

No comments:

Post a Comment