Saturday, August 21, 2010

How often do you really make love to your spouse instead of just wam bam done.?

I feel that's the most important thing you can do for your relationship. To show your true feelings for them. I try to make love to my wife all the time. It's always better for us both that way and better for our relationship.How often do you really make love to your spouse instead of just wam bam done.?
About twice a week. He wakes me up to make love pretty often. It's so sweet. But usually we just have awesome sex. I like both.How often do you really make love to your spouse instead of just wam bam done.?
i dont think human intimacy is very healthy at all
Sometimes twice a day. Never wam-bam unless we both are in the mood for that but then afterward we usually do it again much slower.


Sometimes wam bam has it's place if both parties are interested in that.
Are you asking a question?


Or


You are answering your own question.
well arent you special....and it's good that you want to show her how you lover her with love making but I am assuming you also show her your love by being a good husband and father to your kids and by being respectful to her and never making her ask more than once to throw out the trash. you see i had a husband who would ';make love'; to me every nite...how could he not. I was hot and willing. But outside the bedroom his ';love'; was lazy, indifferent and uninvolved. so MEN, while making love sounds sweet and endearing, REAL love is actually being a REAL partner in all aspects in the relationship.





I am not assuming you are neglectful outside the bedroom....just consider this a public announcement. I would hate to think men are deluding themselves into thinking that making love is ';enough'; in showing love.

No comments:

Post a Comment