Saturday, August 21, 2010

How does social inequality affect your life?

how does social inequality affect your life? do you experience privileges/ barriers to opportunities based on how you look or because of your culture( age, race, gender, sexuality, ethnicity, disability)? and how do these privileges and barriers affect your social interactions?


plz help me answer this Q bz i need for my exam.How does social inequality affect your life?
Transsexuals face the major barrier of not being able to serve in the military as a result of policy. I at one point wanted to join, but realized I couldn't because of this. When others speak about their positive experiences in military (ex. the pay, the acquired skills, the experience) I sometimes feel distanced and depressed because I will never be able to have this positive experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment