Thursday, August 19, 2010

Ladies, How Tall Do You Like Your Girl To Be?

Taller than me. I'm only 5'1'' lol.Ladies, How Tall Do You Like Your Girl To Be?
taller than me cause i'm 5'7';, yes i'm taller than the average woman so it makes it difficult finding my first woman to date. I like them short too so it really varies...coin toss pretty much lolLadies, How Tall Do You Like Your Girl To Be?
I like 'em short, petite. So about 5'5'; and under.
i'm 5'9'; too.


i like woman shorter..


only a tiny bit short though :')
I'm 5'5'; and I prefer women who are slightly taller than I am. But its not a deal-breaker if she's shorter : )
well I'm 5'6 and I don't really mind.. My girlfriend is shorter but only by maybe an inch, I like it that way or if she was taller, I wouldn't care.. I'm not really a fan of short, but it's mean for me to say that really because they can't help it, lol
I'm 5'6'; and the majority of girls I've dated were either my height or shorter. However this does not mean that it's my preference. I have no preference and I've been attracted to women of many heights.
I'm only. 5'4';... I'm attracted to shorter girls like 5' or 5'2';...or the same height as me...i want to be dominant so i should be taller..;)
between 5 ft 1'; and 5 ft 7';
I'm taller than you, 5'11'; but I am into shorter girls, since my girlfriend is 5'3'; (:
im 5'8 and like girls around my height or a little taller then me
I'm 5'8 and I like them short.....
Anywhere upwards of 5ft 3 - the taller the better though I say!
I like a girl that's a couple inches taller than me so about 5' 5'; or 5' 6';. I'm like 5' 2'; haha
I dont really mind. Im 5ft 8 so usually about my height or a bit smaller
She has to come up past my head by only a few inches.

No comments:

Post a Comment