Thursday, August 19, 2010

How do I get rid of Hairdye stains?

I just put pink in my hair, and dang does it stain.


thesecond it touched my skin it stained.


Its on my head, my neck, and hands, i was careful as I could be too.


Anyone know any tricks on how to help get hairdye off your skin?How do I get rid of Hairdye stains?
A good thing is like Makeup removerer. I use it all the time when I dye my hair . Pink is a hard one to get out. If you have witchhazel THAT rocks for it. Other then that soap a few times. BAr of soap not the other stuff. Pink is a ***** to get out tho!How do I get rid of Hairdye stains?
I stained my hands once with self tanner. Not the same as hair dye, I know. But laundry detergent got it out.
scrub with soap, that's what i hadda do when i accidentally dyed my head blue x.x and that doesn't even really work that great...


for future reference, put vaseline or something around your hairline and on your ears, so that if you get dye on you, you can just wipe it off, it won't touch your skin, only the vaseline.
Use peanut butter. If that doesn't work just rub some gum around those areas. Might hurt a little in the beginning but don't worry. It will all come off and you'll be good as new.
Use nail polish remover. Okay so it only states that is for use for removing nail color but believe it or not, it actually works for hair dye stains too. Use a cotton ball or a dry cloth to damp the nail polish remover with. Rub on your skin for a few times and the stain start to vanish.

No comments:

Post a Comment