Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do your remove stains from the backseat?

I recently got a puppy and i bought some anti chew spray. Its called Veterinarian's Best Bitter Cherry Spray. Well I threw the bottle in the backseat and a week later I came to get it out of my car and I noticed it leaked all over my backseat. I tried to blotting it up and it doesn't work. I think it kinda makes my car stink too. Any ideas to remove it.How do your remove stains from the backseat?
I would try white distilled vinegar it works on everything and also removes the smell :)How do your remove stains from the backseat?
Use a hand held carpet and upholstery steam cleaner and ammonia to clean it and the smell. Then put a little white vinegar on the area and blot it with a towel or two or use the suction of a steam cleaner again. That will do the job.
I would let a professional at a large car wash take a look, they have powerful vacuums that they use for detailing work and could get more of the offending chemical out of the upholstery than you can at home. get a price before agreeing, as they can charge a lot.


or


borrow a wet/dry vac from a friend or one of those mini carpet cleaner machines made for pet stain, ours cost $100 and you might need it with a new puppy anyway, center it over the stain and run it through 2 cycles

No comments:

Post a Comment