Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do you talk to your mom about girl things, that are hard to discuss?

How do u tell her about ur private when to take care of things and to let her understand I am becoming a woman.How do you talk to your mom about girl things, that are hard to discuss?
First of all, I do not know what you mean by your 'private'. Are you talking about pubic hair, vaginal discharge, your period, or etc?





Second, just go and tell her when you are ready, but the sooner the better. Just go out and say it, don't think about it. The awkward moment when you walk up to her is the worst, believe me. But it helps a lot better if you just go and say it. Your mom had to go through the same awkwardness when she told her mom. She WILL understand how you feel. I can guarantee you that.





Good Luck!How do you talk to your mom about girl things, that are hard to discuss?
Since she has gone through it already, dont worry. She will understand it is uncomfortable for you.


Dont worry tell her. It really isnt a big deal, you are a girl, so is your mother, and you are probably close to her. You came out of her for pete's sake!


So dont worry and open up to her!
I know how u feel... when i told my mom i needed a bra, she was just like '; ok we'll go to the store 2 morrow'; and that was it, i was so relieved after i told her. if u got ur period, just say, ';hey mom, i think i got my period'; but if u got discharge, u could say '; hey mom, whats this stuff in my underwear?'; and act like u dont know what it is

No comments:

Post a Comment