Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do I explain this thing people do when they are stressed (Random and hard to explain but meh)?

You know when soemones kind of stressed out or irritated they might like, hard to explain but you know the part of your nose directly between your eyes? You know when people sometimes kind of rub it with their finger and thumb if in stress? Its kinda hard to explain but you know what I mean...right?





I need to explain someone doing this in my story and I don't really know how to put it without sounding stupid (like above) So could anyone give me an example of how to word it? And does everyone know what I mean by that?





Best answer....gets best answer :P Thanks.How do I explain this thing people do when they are stressed (Random and hard to explain but meh)?
The place you are talking about is the bridge of the nose. It's described as rubbing the bridge of your nose.How do I explain this thing people do when they are stressed (Random and hard to explain but meh)?
Anna pinched the bridge of her nose and sighed miserably.





Charles audibly gnashed his teeth, placing the back of his hand to the slope of his nose and holding it there for a long moment, he was clearly aggravated.





I've seen that area of nose you are referring to referenced as both the ';bridge of the nose,'; and the ';slope of the nose.'; These are just two made-up sentences to show you an example of both.





Blast someone beat me to part of my answer!

No comments:

Post a Comment