Saturday, August 21, 2010

How to convince my mum to give me my laptop?

My Mum has bought a Laptop for me but its for my Birthday which is on Friday.


How can I convince her to give it to me now so I can use it?


Please dont comment if your just going to say the following...


- Just wait till its your birthday


- Or anything along the lines as your selfishHow to convince my mum to give me my laptop?
Umm, you can say that since it's for you, and that you want it now and that it's no big deal whether she gives it to you today or Friday. It just means a lot to you that she got you a birthday gift. Be honest and tell her that you can't wait to use and plead her to give it to you. Am sure she will give it to you!How to convince my mum to give me my laptop?
Say you need it for something... Like at for school (if your at school) or something like that. And just keep going on about it, your teacher said to bring it to school, etc...
you could act sick one day and say to your mum you don't feel well and you need to tell your friends a message and cry it works for me
first you need like 3 pack of really strong duct tape. tape her to the wall and treathen to kill her if she dosent give it to you now. if she still says no poop in a sack and tell her you will put it in her mouth if she dosent give it to you now. if she stll says no just put it in her mouth and look for it yourself
Ask her nicely about the laptop, saying you could use it for your study and it wouldn't really matter if you got it on your birthday or today. Same thing. Say you really want it and will take utmost care with it, and just ask politely. If she says no, then just wait until Friday.
Tell her you will let Dad know about all your ';Uncles'; that come by when he is at work if she doesn't give it up, then do it if she doesn't. After that, threaten to phone her employer for references as if you were thinking of hiring her. Maybe turn her in to the local police for her cannabis stash (plant it if she doesn't smoke the stuff) and place craigslist ads from her email account with all contact dertails looking for humiliating demeaning dirty sexual fetishes, like dirty diaper sniffing. She will see the light soon enough. If not, place a dead family pet in a pot on the stove and boil until she discovers it. No pets? A sibling would do in a pinch. Cut the brake lines on her car and break a leg so she'll have to speed to the hospital, but wear your seatbelt for that one. Abduct a sib and ransome him / her for your laptop. Hide her keys until she begs you to trade...,

No comments:

Post a Comment