Saturday, August 21, 2010

Modern Warfare 2 players? How angry do you get when your losing?

from a scale to 1 to 10. And what are your reactions??? Me, im around a 8 and when thing are not going my way i usually slap my legs and start calling my self names lol.Modern Warfare 2 players? How angry do you get when your losing?
I runout side. Find the nearest park. Find a baby in a stroller. And punch it in the face!Modern Warfare 2 players? How angry do you get when your losing?
8.1!!!!!!! I get SOOOOOOO mad! Especially on demolition, and i am defending, or even attacking. I hate campers when there is only one bomb left to defuse and there is like half a minute left. All of there team are camped there with machine guns, sometimes sentry guns, and then they have snipers! I get sooooooooooooooooo worked up sometimes, even though its just a game, i dont know why i do though.
Best Yahoo answer Question ever Made !





I Sold MW2 as i was getting Soooo annoyed with it !


i would usually start at about a 2/10 but every 2 deaths or so it would go up to about 10 !!!


MW2 is the most frustrating game ever !


its soo annoying to die !


i don't like hit myself i just get really angry and start swearing ! LoL








Like i said i have sold it and if i want to play COD online i play COD4 or WaW
you got problems XD
I would always get pissed when i die, like a 6.5 but ever since they fixed the 1887's i was at a 11 lol so i sold it.
10 OVERLOADD MAN ...!
I sold it, that's how angry I got.
i stopped playing any online games as often as i was playing (everyday), because i was getting so angry. I dont know why i just get really frustraded. i broke 3 controllers and 3 headsets while playing online everyday. I had to start playing causually. So i would say about a 10/10
probably 0. i don't play intense.i play for the fun.but try laughing it off when you get frustrated
A 3 when im playing during the day.


But when im tired that's when all hell breaks loose.
4, I don't get that angry, I start playing really objectively though
0. You hit yourself and call yourself names. That is not healthy or funny. It is just a game. I don't get mad at all when playing games. If I ever feel like Im getting even a little frustrated I just play something else or turn my xbox off. Its supposed to be fun if its not don't play it anymore.
around 7, sometimes i just randomly fire my gun throw grenades to everyone and get out there and kill all the enemies.
i get mad when someone camps or they use noob tubes....

No comments:

Post a Comment