Saturday, August 21, 2010

How many tours of Hong Kong do you like to take in a month?

I need 10 female answers and 10 male answers.


This is a survey, so please join in if you can.


I need to know if your a female or a male before you answer.


Please dont put any jokes. I need to get the information in 1 week.How many tours of Hong Kong do you like to take in a month?
I don't take any tours. But, I've been there on business.How many tours of Hong Kong do you like to take in a month?
Answer: 0


Gender: Female





I've been to Hong Kong for a couple of times on both biz and leisure and for some reason I never found it attractive. The one thing that I remembered was riding in the cable car in the night up that hill... It was very steep and it got ';stuck'; in the darkness. Other than that, I don't really find it attractive - not the food, not the shopping (I came back empty-handed all the times), and not the scenery either (well, I've not been the the sea shore side yet, spent all my time in the down-town areas.
  • gray hair
  • microsoft office
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment